Wednesday, April 21, 2010

i LOVE to see the temple...



My husband and i had taken 'temple prep' classes in the beginning of the year (which were long over due). i guess you can say we "graduated" around the end of February possibly the beginning of march and we loved every minute of it...and this past Monday, April 19Th, we got endowed at the salt lake temple. although my husband and i were separate for the majority of the time, i hadn't felt this connected with him in quite a while. it was only the endowment and we chose to do our sealing at a separate date. i felt so emotional the first time i saw my husband sitting there perfectly adorned entirely in white...i simply cannot comprehend the extent of my excitement...my happiness...my pride...my elation nor my joy of the moment they bring my two beautiful daughters out to be sealed to us for all time and eternity.


4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the Nafe family!! I am so happy for you both!! There is no better example you could set for beautiful girls that would stand out more then getting sealed to them for all time and eternity. I have been wanting to be sealed for so long that I have decided that now is the time for me to go through the temple as well. If I get endowed before you get sealed you have to let me know so I can come and show my support!! I love you guys and just from visiting you guys a few times I can see the bond and connection you guys have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. April 19th! thats our anniversary! LOL yay to you guys! congratulations! we just let through the temple in january! im so excited fo ryouguys! when are you getting sealed? we are coming up for my friends sealing next sat. Im so excited fo ryou guys!!! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so awesome! Wish you told me about it, sheesh! I thought we were tighter than that?! Haha What a great blessing it is to go through the temple! I'm so proud of you and your hubby! :) Being an eternal family, has to be one of the greatest gifts ever! :) Much love to you and your little family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pumpkin Im so happy for you two!!! Thanks for setting a great example....BTW I love your blog...

    ReplyDelete