Thursday, January 13, 2011

Lucky Me!

Sooooo...Christmas wasn't too long ago and my two daughters were gifted so many dolls and toys that my room is now cluttered...which i HATE because i spent like a million hours organizing and cleaning it all in like...november....which...now that i think of it...isn't very smart, because cleaning and organizing right before Christmas is like.......like sweeping your front yard. But out of all of these cool, new, sparkly toys that are spilling out of every box, container, drawer and closet.....my daughter's fave?

uh...yeah...that's a frickin DUSTER!...
(props to that awesome green carpet on the stairs!)no worries...the duster is brand new...i thought that if she was gonna be carrying it around all the time, i might as well try to show her how to use it *genius*... I'm still trying (let's all cross our fingers!)...she's convinced it's a bunny rabbit...a bright, neon bunny with no ears (I'm glad she doesn't think it's cotton candy). But anyone who has ever spoken to my daughter, knows that she has a HUGE imagination. I know that I'll never have to waste my money on teddy bears because we have pillows, or on barbies because i can grab pine cones for free. Am I a mean mom for deceiving my daughter?...nope, I'm a very lucky mom whose daughter's incredible imagination can turn dull and ordinary things into beautiful and interesting toys.

"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere"
-Albert Einstein

1 comment:

  1. Sia is too cute! Love her little green rabbit! Lol Hopefully when she sees a real rabbit, she doesn't pick it up and start dusting the furniture with it! Lol Animal cruelty, my friend! Haha Come visit me. Lol

    ReplyDelete