Saturday, April 3, 2010

**ZUMBA**

So my friend sheena invited me to go along with her and her crew to a zumba class on tuesday night and i brought my little sister, maile, along. ive heard alot 'o' good stuff about this Zumba class and i was pretty anxious to check it out. i knew it was some sort of latin dance class...so me and maile were like "shewwwwwt...dancing? this should be pretty easy...but fun"...hahahaha....no! i started the class and trying get all into it... after the first song i was freakin ready to faint. after one song stopped...i was like "phew!" and went for my water bottle...i serously twisted the cap 3 centimeters and the music started again...and i looked up at the instructer and she was back doing the merenge step shuffle thing. are you serious...already! so then we went through some more dancing and at this point i felt like i had acid in my lungs and legs...then the song stopped...i twisted the cap a little more before the next song started. ahhhhh... there was one song where i swear we were in a squatting position for the whole song! i tried my darndest to stay in that "air chair" position for as long as possible but i guess my body slowly started to stand itself and i looked in the mirror and i was standing straight up and my legs were still burning...ouch... and i'm pretty sure it wasnt until the second to last song that i FINALLY twisted my water bottle cap enough to open and get something to drink... i could not completely control my muscles at this time so im sure my shirt drank more than i did. but no one could tell cuz i was sweating pretty bad... i should've taken a towel like sheena! but all in all...the instructer was awesome! and i now know that i should get into some serious shape before i go back to zumba! cuz i went and tried to do the sexy moves like the instructer and looked like i had some serious down syndrome!...and i dont wanna be scared that the instructer is gonna call on me to dance in front of the class... dang...if i saw a video tape of myself doing zumba...then......................i dont even wanna say! lol...not cute!...well...it was a grrrrreat work out...i will definately be goin back! thanks sheena!...

4 comments:

  1. I would like to take some credit for your going to Zumba!! I made Sheena go with me as she has been on a set schedule to work out I thought I would take her out of her comfort zone and go with me as you made "Maile", if thats okay if I call her that..LOL, go with you!! I am glad you guys enjoyed it!! I hope to see you guys at volley ball Tuesday!! Love the post!! Keep it up!! I have so many things I want to blog about but I cant just choose one topic therefore I do not blog as much as I need to !!LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for coming with me! You and Maile are awesome! I'm so happy you blogged about zumba! lol I haven't gotten the chance to yet! Lol Volleyball was a blast! Lol I forgot how good I was! Lol J/K.. See you Sunday, hopefully they give me a calling in young women! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey pumpkin!! I thought it was you..Welcome to the blogging world! hope you like it! I had no idea you were married let alone with a baby!! time does fly and marriage does change it all. Glad to see you guys are doing well! love ya! ...Tala

    ReplyDelete