Thursday, March 26, 2015

Don't Be Rude....Please

"You're better than me because I would cuss her out if I heard her say that about me!"
 
"Oh, you're so good. If that was me...I wouldn't let her walk all over me!"
 

If you've ever said that or ANYTHING like it....you're fake as hell.  Don't talk to me.

I've got the same girls who say this to me all the time.  They're rude.  and they're bitches.  They are rude bitches.  

Now listen, I'm totally down with the suggestion that we all need to prune the weeds in our lives and surround ourselves with positive energy.  Enter the "frenemy"...those people whom are just apart of our lives and will be forever.  Those ones that you have a weird, paradoxical, oxymoronic relationship with.  You've got love for them, but wouldn't trust 'em as far as you can throw 'em.  Yeah, I've got a few of those.

I would NEVER say anything like that to someone.  It's rude and catty...that's not me.  These comments are wolves in sheeps clothing.  If I share something with you, the last thing I need is an insult or to get offended. 

Plus, I'm sure we can all tell the difference between real heart felt advice and the deliberate delivery of a verbal "hair pulling". 

It doesn't make you look any better than me and it won't make me look weaker than you.  It makes you look childish....a childish hater.....who's jealous of me.  yup.

Grow up.  This is not a competition.  Cuz I won already.

1 comment:

  1. Uh Oh.. who pushed your buttons?! haha. Can I know?? Txt me on vibe :)

    ReplyDelete